Pag ibig Short Term Loans
What Are The Pag ibig Short Term Loans?
Pag-IBIG Fund’s Short-term loan programs are meant to provide assistance to its members, provided they are active and have made at least 24 monthly contributions.
What Are Short-Term Loans Available For The Members?
There are two (2) short-term loan programs that a member may avail of when the need arises.
1. The Multi-Purpose Loan Program (MPL) - was designed to help finance members’ immediate medical, educational or livelihood needs; minor home improvement, purchase of appliance and furniture, and other related needs.
2. The Calamity Loan Program - is extended to members who have been affected by a recent calamity, as proven by a declaration of calamity in their area of residence.
Contact +63 908 884 7387 / +63 917 530 5817 (Viber/IMO/Whatsapp) today for FREE house viewing assistance with free tripping vehicles service. Pag-IBIG Member Ka Ba? Be Wise! Use it now to own a home at !
Learn more by clicking this link about , where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as a starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge.
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.