Step 1 – CONTACT US.
Contact us thru email, chat, text or call. Inquire and learn more about:
- If your salary and requirements is qualified to loan.
- Village, Amenities, House features, turnover and finishes.
- House and Lot Area.
- Total Contract Price & How to pay.
- Understand the quotation & computation.
- Location & Transportation.
- Buying and Loan process.
- Estimated turnover date.
Step 2 – SCHEDULE A SITE VISIT & HOUSE VISIT.
Option 1 – Get a date. You may bring a xerox copy of Buyer’s ID, one month payslip or Job Contract so it can be evaluated once you decide to buy.
Option 2 – To minimize contact & infection during pandemic lockdown or ECQ, we offer virtual tripping. A video call. This is showing you the video of actual interior and exteeriors of the house model.
Step 3 – RESERVE A UNIT
Choose the location of block and lot.
Fill up and Sign:
1. Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS) and
2. Reservation Agreement (RA) and
3. Other forms & initial requirements
1. Proof of Income
2. ESAV (Employee’s Statement of Accumulated Value)
3. MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
4. Proof of Billing
5. Birth Cert./Marriage Contract
6. 2 Valid IDs Xerox back to back
76. Signed RA, BIS, 1904 form, HLA form, LOI and Computation Sheet to be provided by Agent/Lead Broker
Developer will then pre-evaluate Buyer’s capacity to pay base on payslip, ID, Job Contract or Latest financial statement. If capable, you may now pay the reservation fee.
Option 1 – Reserve at Developer’s Site office or at our Lead Broker’s office. Be sure to bring those intial requirements. No requirements, No reservation.
Option 2 – Online reservation. To minimize contact & infection during pandemic lockdown or ECQ. You will be guided kung paano ang pagreserve online.
1. Our assistance is guaranteed FREE and will not charge you a single cents for all assistance given from tripping to reservation up to inspection time until ang bahay ay i-tuturnover na sainyo.
2. Kung nagpaplano na kayong kumuha ng bahay, i-gather (some ay puede kunin online) at ihanda na ang mga requirements.
Step 4 – BUYER’S APPEARANCE
You or authorized representative (Atty-in-Fact) must appear in person at Developer’s office in Makati or Cavite for counseling and briefing within seven (7) days or as per Developer’s date mula reservation date. Failure to attend might cancel your reservation fee.
Step 5 – PAY YOUR EQUITY / DOWNPAYMENT.
Payment of equity / DP starts after 30 days mula ng mag reserve kayo.
Choose from these Payment Option:
1. Online Bank Transfer
2. Deposit to Developer’s Bank Account
3. Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA)
4. Postdated Checks
Follow the schedule of due dates of your downpayment given during reservation.
Step 6 – SUBMIT FULL REQUIREMENTS.
Submit requirements within 60 days from reservation date. If some document is not available, you must inform the office.
Step 7 – LOAN PROCESSING WITH PAG-IBIG.
Processing of loan starts after downpayment/equity term or after 1-2 yrs. Estimated process time is 3-4 mos.. Mas maaga ang processing kung ready for occupancy (RFO) na ang bahay or depending on status of house construction.
Step 8 – LOAN TAKE-OUT WITH PAG-IBIG
1. Loan take-out mean your laon is approved and Pagibig will pay the Developer. Developer will inform you of loan take-out and guide on the next steps.
2. Amortization will now start after loan-take.
3. Amortization payment schedule is given.
4. House inspection schedule is also given.
Step 9 – INSPECTION
During inspection, check if house is ready for move-in. If there are minor repairs or retouch , another re-inspection date will be set until house is acceptable.
Step 10 – MOVE-IN OR HOUSE ACCEPTANCE
Congratulations! Finally your own new home! You can now start construction planning for house improvement.
Back to Buying Guide
Read Related Articles: