Pag-ibig Fund Membership
Who Can Apply for Pag ibig Membership?
The following may apply as Pag ibig Member:
A private employee, whether permanent, temporary, or provisional who is not over sixty (60) years old;
- A household helper earning at least P1,000.00 a month. A household helper is any person who renders domestic services exclusively to a household such as a driver, gardener, cook, governess and other similar occupations;
- A Filipino seafarer upon the signing of the standard contract of employment between the seafarer and the manning agency, which together with the foreign ship owner, acts as the employer;
- A self-employed person regardless of trade, business or occupation, with an income of at least P1,000.00 a month and not over sixty (60) years old;
- An expatriate who is not more than sixty (60) years old and is compulsorily covered by the Social Security System (SSS), regardless of citizenship, nature and duration of employment, and the manner by which the compensation is paid. In the absence of an explicit exemption from SSS coverage, the said expatriate, upon assumption of office, shall be covered by the Fund.
- An expatriate shall refer to a citizen of another country who is living and working in the Philippines.
- All employees who are subject to mandatory coverage by the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), regardless of their status of appointment, including members of the judiciary and constitutional commissions;
- Uniformed members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, the Bureau of Fire Protection, the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Philippine National Police;
- Filipinos employed by foreign-based employers, whether they are deployed here or abroad or a combination thereof.
Pag ibig Membership Is Also Open To The Following:
- Non-working spouses of Pag-IBIG members;
- Filipino employees of foreign government or international organization, or their wholly-owned instrumentality based in the Philippines, in the absence of an administrative agreement with the Fund;
- Employees of an employer who is granted a waiver or suspension of coverage by the Fund under RA 9679;
- Leaders and members of religious groups;
- A member separated from employment, local or abroad, or ceased to be self-employed but would like to continue paying his/her personal contribution;
- Public officials or employees who are not covered by the GSIS such as barangay officials; and
- Filipinos naturalized in other countries.
Where To Apply As Pag ibig Member?
- Register/Apply at a Branch near you – visit http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/directory.aspx
- Register/Apply Online – visit http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/benpromembership.aspx
Back to FAQs
Contact +63 908 884 7387 / +63 917 530 5817 (Viber/IMO/Whatsapp) today for FREE house viewing assistance with free tripping vehicles service. Pag-IBIG Member Ka Ba? Be Wise! Use it now to own a home at !
Learn more by clicking this link about , where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as a starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge.
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.