Pearl Residences - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at 1,059,000
Pearl Residences is a housing development in Tanza, Cavite that offers thru Pag-ibig financing two storey townhouses. Super affordable. Now, you can own a house for as low as Php 6,027.00 per month. So, don’t miss this chance to buy and finally own and stop renting.
- Low Monthly Downpayment
- 2-Storey Townhouses
- Hurry! Few Units Left
✔Only 7.2 km (14 mins.) to Suntrust Ecotown Center
✔Only 8.8 km (19 mins.) to Puregold Tanza
✔Only 10.1 km (26 mins.) to Robinsons Place Gen. Trias
✔Only 13.1 km (30 mins.) to Export Processing Zone Authority (EPZA)
✔Only 15.3 km (34 mins.) to Kawit Kalayaan Hospital
✔Only 16.0 km (41 mins.) to St. Edward Integrated School
✔Only 21.0 km (50 mins.) to Lotus Mall
✔Only 30.7 km (53 mins.) to CAVITEX Kawit Toll Gate
✔Only 31.1 km (1hr 1mins.) to Paranaque Coastal Mall Terminal
✔Only 33.2 km (1hr 5mins.) to NAIA Airport 1 and MOA
View now. Do not delay. This is the only Pag-ibig housing that is near Manila. We offer free house viewing and reservation assistance, contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
About Pearl Residences
|House Model||Pearl Residences|
|Lot Area||36 square meter|
|Floor Area||40 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||1|
Pearl Residences Sample Computation▲
Applicant Housing Loan Qualification ▲
- Gross salary (husband & wife) meet the required amount.
If salary is not enough, just get a co-borrower.
- Must be legally married to husband or wife.
If divorce or wedding is annulled, must submit documents as proof.
- Multi-purpose loan payment with Pagibig is updated.
- Must be a Pagibig member for 2 years.
If not yet a member, just apply for membership in Pagibig office near you.
- Must have paid 24 months contribution.
If contribution has not reach 24 mos, just pay the balance in lumpsum or one time payment in Pagibig office near you.
- Your age is between 21 – 65 yrs. old.
Must check that loan maturity is up to 70 yrs old only.
Pearl Residences Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Reservation fee, downpayment or equity and pag-ibig amortization will not be paid at the same time.
2. You pay first the reservation fee.
3. Then start paying the monthly downpayment or equity 30 days after you reserve.
4. Pag-ibig amortization will only start, once your loan is taken-out by Pag-ibig. Usually this happens when you are about to move-in or transfer to the house.
1. Mode of Payment
- Pagibig – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers.
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment NO interest
2. Total Contract Price – includes Title transfer cost and part of miscellaneous expenses.
3. Reservation Fee (RF) - Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Required Equity - No interest. Buyer must submit Post Dated Checks for monthly equity/downpayment
5. Amortization Interest Rate & Terms
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferable
- Monthly amortization is computed at 6.5% per year. Fixed rate for 3 yrs.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Schedule of Payments - If you reserve now – June 2018, your next equity payment will be:
- Jun. 2018…5,000.00
- Jul. 2018…3,833.00
- Aug. 2018…3,833.00
- Sep. 2018…3,833.00
- Oct. 2018…3,833.00
- Nov. 2018…3,833.00
- Dec 2018…3,833.00
- Jan. – Apr. 2019 – Pag-ibig loan processing
- Jun. 2019 – Estimated turnover of the house (1 yr after reservation)
- Jul.. 2019 up to 30 years..Php 5,552.00 monthly payment.. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
7. How to Avail? How to Buy?
- Step 1 – Contact us for FREE site viewing or tripping schedule.
- Step 2 – Bring an ID and 1 month Payslip or Job Contract and Billing of Meralco or Maynilad or Cable for evaluation of your gross income.
- Step 3 – Once you have decided to reserve, select the block and lot number.
- Step 4 – Fill-up the Reservation Form and pay reservation fee at Developer’s office.
- Step 5 – Submit complete requirements within 7- 30 days.
- Step 6 – Start paying the 12 mons. Equity after one month.
- Step 7 – You can move-in after 15-18 months or after Pagibig loan take-out.
8. Required Documents During Reservation - No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip , Income Tax Return (ITR)
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip, Proof of Billing, Departure and Arrival Stamp on Passport
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
9. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released
- Inhouse Financing - Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP and issuance of Postdated Checks
10. Construction of the house
- Pagibig Financing – after equity terms.
- Inhouse Financing – after equity terms.
11. Restrictions on House Improvement - Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer’s office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
12. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot prices will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Pearl Residences Floor Plan▲
Pearl Residences Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.