Micara Estates Portia - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Tanza Cavite
Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale starting at 1,232,000.00
Micara Estates Portia Model is a two storey townhouse model with 2 toilet & bath and provision for 3 bedrooms located at Barangay Sahud-Ulan, Tanza, Cavite along Antero Soriano Highway. The village is in a very peaceful location with easy access to Manila just 1 ride by Bus or UV Express via Cavitex right outside Micara Estates. Easy to own thru Pagibig financing, Micara Estates Portia Model close proximity will save you much time and make travel less stressful. You will have plenty of time to spend quality bonding with your family. Don't miss out!
View now, do not delay. Houses are selling fast. We offer free house viewing with tripping vehicle service and reservation assistance. Contact Smart: +63908 884 7387 or Globe: +63917 530 5817 or Sun: +63932 885 4162.
About Micara Estates Portia
|House Model||Micara Estates Portia|
|Village Name||Micara Estates|
|Lot Area||40 square meter|
|Floor Area||45 square meter|
|Toilet and Bath||2|
|Address||Barangay Sahud-Ulan, Tanza, Cavite|
Micara Estates Portia Sample Computation▲
Applicant Housing Loan Qualification ▲
- Gross salary (husband & wife) meet the required amount.
If salary is not enough, just get a co-borrower.
- Must be legally married to husband or wife.
If divorce or wedding is annulled, must submit documents as proof.
- Multi-purpose loan payment with Pagibig is updated.
- Must be a Pagibig member for 2 years.
If not yet a member, just apply for membership in Pagibig office near you.
- Must have paid 24 months contribution.
If contribution has not reach 24 mos, just pay the balance in lumpsum or one time payment in Pagibig office near you.
- Your age is between 21 – 65 yrs. old.
Must check that loan maturity is up to 70 yrs old only.
Micara Estates Portia Payment, Terms & Conditions▲
1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
2. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash payments only. If the buyer has no checking account yet, the buyer can pay/deposit his/her payment in the bank account of Cornerstone. The buyer needs to surrender the original deposit slip to the sales officer for issuance of a corresponding acknowledgement receipt. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferrable.
3. Total Contract Price – includes Transfer Title cost
4. Equity or Downpayment (DP) – Pagibig / Inhouse Finanacing
- Pagibig – 13.5% required DP payable in 12-24 monthly installment. No interest
- Equity/DP is strictly non refundable and transferrable.
5. Amortization (MA) – Pagibig / Inhouse Finanacing
- Pagibig – Up to 30 yrs @ 6.5% interest per year. Starts after loan take-out.
- Amortization is not refundable and not transferrable.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- Amortization amount is subject to reprising after 3 years as per Pag-ibig policy.
- Amortization amount does not include other fees such as MRI insurance, Pag-ibig monthly contribution, etc.
- The exact monthly amortization will be determined during loan processing.
- Maximum loan term is up to 30 yrs.
- Inhouse – Monthly amortization is computed at 12% interest/year for 5 yrs.
- 16% interest/year for 10 yrs.
6. Accredited Banks
- Pag-ibig Financing only. No tied up banks.
7. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Equity/DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Pagibig
Schedule of Payments - If you reserve now – Nov. 2018, your next equity payment will be:
- Nov. 2018…10,000.00
- Dec. 2018…20,000.00
- Jan. 2019…20,000.00
- Feb. 2019…20,000.00
- Nov. 2019 – Estimated turnover of the house (2 yrs after reservation)
- Dec. 2019 up to 30 years..Php 10,200 monthly payment.. Pagibig amortization you will be paying for 30 yrs. You can choose from 5-25 yrs of amortization. But the amortization will increase, depends on how many years you will avail. Required Income is needed, (husband/wife) combined income is applicable.
Micara Estates Portia Actual Turn Over House Finishes▲
- Pre-painted G.I. Shoot Roofing
- Steel Casement Window
- Painted Exterior and Interior Wall Finish
- Tiled Kitchen Counter
- Tiled Bathroom Flooring
- Floor Cement Finish
- Provisions for CATV, Telephone, Air Condition Outlet
Micara Estates Portia Actual Turn-over Photos▲
Please take note that these are actual turn-over. Buyers are free hand, in improving their house exactly how they plan it to be.
Micara Estates Portia Dressed-up Photos▲
Dressed-up photos are presented as ideas or suggestions on how to improve, decorate and furnish your unit. You may imitate or copy the design free of charge.
Micara Estates Location Map▲
How to Reach Micara Estates▲
Route 1: From Quiapo (Quiapo Church) -> Quezon Blvd. -> Padre Burgos Ave. -> Roxas Blvd./Macapagal Blvd. -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centennial Road -> Antero Soriano Highway (39.5 km; 44 min without traffic) Route 2: From Ayala Ave., Makati -> EDSA -> Roxas Blvd./Macapagal Blvd. -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centennial Road -> Antero Soriano Highway (36.8 km; 41 min without traffic) Route 3: From Muntinlupa (Festival Mall, Alabang) -> Daang Hari Road -> Open Canal Road -> Arnaldo Highway -> Antero Soriano Highway (36.8 km, 47 min without traffic) Route 4: From Tagaytay -> Tagaytay-Calamba Road -> Emilio Aguinaldo Highway -> Governor’s Drive -> Antero Soriano Highway (47.5 km, 45 min without traffic)
+63 917 530 5817 (Globe)
+63 975 130 1396 (Globe)
+63 926 720 0797 (Globe)
+63 999 997 7995 (Globe)
+63 917 553 4044 (Globe)
+63 936 918 3281 (Globe)
+63 915 509 5164 (Globe)
+63 977 807 4218 (Globe)
+63 917 621 1564 (Globe)
+63 908 884 7387 (Smart)
+63 932 885 4163 (Sun)
- Micara Plaza (Commercial Center)
- Entrance Gate and Guard house with CCTV cameras
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Open Spaces, Parks and Picnic Areas
- Children Play Areas
- Meralco Electrical
- Centralized Water System
- Concrete Road and Alleys
- Underground Drainage System
- Perimeter Fence
- Malls: SM Supermarket Imus, SM Bacoor, Robinson Imus, Robinson Gen.trias.
- School: Gov. DM Camerino Elementary School, Del Pilar Academy
- University: Unida Christian Colleges, Cavite State University – Imus Campus
- Church: Unida Christian Church, Iglesia ni Cristo, Holy Cross Catholic Church
- Hospital: Ospital nh Imus, San Pedro Calungsod Medical Center, Kawit Maternity & General Hospital
How To Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact Us
Step 2 – Schedule a house viewing date
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay your monthly Dp/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit Requirements
Step 7 – Loan Process
Step 8 – Loan Take-Out
Step 9 – House Inspection
Step 10 - Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
For Locally Employed, please add▲
- Certificate of Employment
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Lastest 3 mos. Payslip
- Service Record
- Copy of latest ESAV
For OFW, please add▲
- Job Contract
- Certificate of Employment
- Proof of Remittance
- Photocopy of Passport
- Special Power of Attorney
- Copy of latest ESAV
- Other Proofs of Income
For Atty-in-Fact (SPA)▲
- Latest ID Picture
- 2 Valid IDs
- Tax Identification No.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.