PNOY OKs LAW CONVERTING GENERAL TRIAS TOWN IN CAVITE INTO A CITY!
PNoy OKs law converting General Trias town in Cavite into a city
- President Benigno Aquino III has approved a law converting the town of General Trias in Cavite province into a city.
Aquino signed Republic Act 10675, or the Charter of the City of General Trias, last Wednesday.
As a city, General Trias will have the power to sue and be sued; to have and use a corporate seal; to acquire, hold and convey real or personal property; and to enter into any contract or agreement.
The charter also states the powers and duties of city officials.
Incumbent officials of General Trias will still hold their posts until the 2016 polls, according to the new law.
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.