About Pag ibig Membership Procedure
An applicant may visit Pag ibig office near them and inquirre personally. Or visit Pag ibig website.
Pag ibig Membership Procedure For Individual-Payors or Voluntary Members:
Employees who are not regularly employed and who belong to other working groups can join the Pag-IBIG Fund on a voluntary basis.
How To Join Pag ibig:
- Accomplished and submit two (2) copies of the MDF and all required supporting documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division of the concerned Pag-IBIG branch office (bring all originals for authentication)
- Secure Payment Order Form (POF) from Marketing and Enforcement Division and proceed to the Cash Division for payment of initial membership contributions (MC)
- Present all verified/stamped documents to the Marketing and Enforcement Division.
- Secure Payment Order Form before proceeding to Cash Division for payment of contribution
Pag ibig Membership Procedure For First-Time Member-Companies:
How To Join Pag ibig:
- Accomplish two copies of the Membership Registration/Remittance Form (M1-1).
- Prepare the following documents (2 photocopies):
- SEC registration or the company’s DTI and SSS registration
- R3 and R1A forms (SSS registration and remittance forms)
- Present all documents (M1-1, registration and SSS forms) to the Marketing Division of the concerned Pag-IBIG branch office for verification (bring all originals for authentication). Secure referral slip from Marketing staff.
- Proceed to the office’s Cash Division for payment of first monthly remittance.
- Submit the “referral slip” prepared by the Marketing staff and all verified documents to the cashier.
- Succeeding remittance date shall depend on the schedule of payment of the office (see below). Accomplished M1-1 shall serve as the remittance form for succeeding payments.
- Submit to the Marketing office 2 copies of the accomplished Member’s Data Forms (MDF) of all qualified employees to the Marketing Division on the second month after the first payment of contributions.
- The names of newly-hired employees that are covered by RA 7742 should be included in the accomplished M1-1 form and their corresponding contributions duly remitted to the Fund. The accomplished MDF of the new employees shall be submitted on the following month.