PAG-IBIG PRIORITIZES MEMBER'S CONVENIENCE, NOW MORE WAYS TO PAY LOANS AND SAVINGS
Pag-IBIG Fund has again found a way to further enhance the membership experience of its 13.8 million members worldwide, by partnering with several establishments to make the payment process easier and more convenient for individual members in remitting their payments of Housing Loan (HL) amortizations and individual membership savings (MS), as well as for employers to remit their payment obligations to Pag-IBIG. Members now have an array of payment gateways, through over-the-counter or online transactions, or the use of credit card or mobile phone.
“We at Pag-IBIG continuously seek ways to utilize modern technology in providing the best possible service to our members. The directive of Pag-IBIG Board Chairman Vice President Jejomar C. Binay is to embark in innovations that will bring Pag-IBIG at par with the best in the private sector in providing payment solutions to our members, and to do so without sacrificing the quality of our service. Increasing payment channels for our members is a big step towards this direction,” said Pag-IBIG President Atty. Darlene Marie B. Berberabe.
Member-borrowers can now pay their Housing Loan (HL) bills at any:
- Bayad Center outlets,
- SM Business Centers (including HyperMarket and Savemore),
- Land Bank Branches
- Metrobank (MBTC) branches.
- MBTC’s ATM machines, or through its mobile payment via SMS and internet facility, provided they have an account with MBTC.
- Globe GCash, a payment option available 24/7 to Globe subscribers.
On the other hand, Membership Savings (MS) payments can now be made at any:
- Bayad Center Outlets
- SM Business Centers (including HyperMarket and Savemore) nationwide.
Members can also use their:
- VISA or
- Mastercard Credit Card issued here or anywhere in the world to remit their Pag-IBIG membership monthly.
Our valued registered member-employers can pay their employees’ Membership Savings (MS) and Short-Term Loan (STL) amortizations online via:
- Union Bank of the Philippines’ One Hub (Pag-IBIG Hub)
- BPI’s ExpressLink
- Land Bank’s wePayAccess, as long as they maintain an account in said banks.
Meanwhile, overseas Filipino workers can conveniently pay their HL and Short-Term Loan dues and MS remittance at the following payment centers:
- Philippine National Bank
- Asia United Bank
- i-Remit, and
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.