DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR P30,000 SALARY CAN BUY YOU A HOME?
INFOGRAPHIC: Did you know that your P30,000 salary can buy you a home?
MANILA, Philippines – How much do you think you should be earning in order to buy your own home? Believe it or not, you can purchase a home even if you’re just earning P30,000 every month.
But that might sound too good to be true. The truth is you will need to cut down on your expenses so you can afford the monthly amortization for a home. You may not realize this but you might be spending too much on some things.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out how you can save money for your own home.
Readmore . . . http://www.philstar.com/modern-living
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.