Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses in Cavite Philippines

(+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)

FREE Viewing Schedule, Viber/Call/Text Hotline

Pag-IBIG Member Ka Ba? Be Wise!

Search More

Liora Homes Cavite - Pag-ibig Rent to Own Houses for Sale in Gen. Trias Cavite

entrance gate

Liora Homes offers Pag-ibig rent to own houses for sale in General Trias Cavite and is nicely located along Daang Hari Extension which will be undergoing road widening this year.  It’s just 15 minutes away from the famous The District Mall in Imus. And from NAIA Terminal 1 & Mall of Asia, it’s about 1 hour drive through Manila-Cavite Coastal Road via E. Aguinaldo Highway. Very ideal for those who work in Imus,Epza, FCIE & Muntilupa City. Public transportation is 24 hours daily. Travel less.  Spend quality time with your family.

Liora Homes is purely a Pagibig housing development that has complete amenities in Brgy. Pasong Camachile, General Trias, Cavite. About 70% are saleable with the remaining 30% reserved for parks and open spaces. Travel less. Spend quality time with your family.

About Liora homes

  • House Offerred:  Townhouse
  • House Turn-over:  Basic
  • Village Name:  Liora Homes
  • Land Area:  14.9 hectares
  • Address:  Barangay pasong Camachile, Gen. Trias, Cavite 4107
  • House Model Offered:   Amora
  • Price Range:  Php 800,000 – Php1.1M
  • Available Units:  Pre-Selling only
  • Developer/Owner:  Citihomes Builder & Development Inc.
  • Track Record as Developer:  31 yrs (since 1983)
  • License to Sell No. 28510

 Liora Homes House Model


House Type: Townhouse
Lot Area: 48 sqm
Floor Area: 43 sqm
Provision for Bedroom: 2
Toilet and Bath: 1
Price Starts at: 893,288 .00 - up
Amortization Starts at: 5,759.00/mo. - up
Available Units:
Not Yet Constructed and Ready For Occupancy

Liora Homes Comparative Sample Computation of Houses

Liora Homes Amenities

  • Entrance Gate
  • Clubhouse
  • Swimming Pool
  • Parks and Playground
  • Sports Facilities

Liora Homes Nearby Establishment

  • Malls: The District, Lotus Mall, SM Bacoor, Robinsons Imus
  • School: International British Academy, Del Pilar Academy, Imus Pilot Elementary School, St. Edward Integrated School
  • University: Cavite State University, Montessori Professional College, Imus Institute
  • Church: Primarosa St. James Catholic Church, Imus Cathedral, Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church
  • Hospital: Medical Center Imus, Our Lady of the Pillar Hospital, Imus Family Hospital, Metro South Medical Center

Liora Homes Site Development Plan

Location Map of Liora Homes

How to Reach Liora Homes

Route  1: From Baclaran

  • Ride a bus with signboard Dasmarinas (via E. Aguinaldo Highway)
  • Get off at the District Mall Imus
  • Ride a tricycle to Liora Homes

Route  2: From Epza

  • Ride a jeep with signboard SM Pala-pala (Dasmarinas) via Arnaldo Highway
  • Get off at the Pascam Barangay Hall
  • Ride a tricycle to Liora Homes 

Contact Us

Learn more about Liora House Model by clicking this link Amora, Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge. Get your schedule now by emailing:  Or call or text us at  (+63) 908 884 7387 (Smart) / (+63) 917 530 5817 (Globe)

Contact Us

Contact +63 908 884 7387 / +63 917 530 5817 (Viber/IMO/Whatsapp) today for FREE house viewing assistance with free tripping vehicles service. Pag-IBIG Member Ka Ba? Be Wise! Use it now to own a home at Liora Homes!

Learn more by clicking this link about Liora Homes, where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as a starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge.

Back to Pag-ibig Houses