Benefits Of A Pag ibig Membership
What Are The Benefits Of Pag ibig Membership?
A member will have the following benefits:
- Housing Loan Programs
- Provident Savings - Savings
- Short Term Loans - Calamity Fund & Multi-purpose loans
Top Reasons Why You Should Join Pag ibig Fund
- Every Filipino is encouraged to join and be a member of Pag ibig Fund because because it is a type of Mutual Fund where your money would grow higher than other investment facilities like savings. Right now annual growth interest rate of Pag ibig Fund is 4% per annum.
- Pag ibig Fund helps in realizing every Filipinos dream because it caters housing loans and financing with lower rates than regular banks.
- Pag ibig Fund’s monthly contributions is cheaper than other types of Mutual Funds.
- Pag ibig Fund is supported by the Government, so it won’t likely go bankrupt.
- There are a lot of investors who rely on Mutual Funds to grow their millions.
Contact +63 908 884 7387 / +63 917 530 5817 (Viber/IMO/Whatsapp) today for FREE house viewing assistance with free tripping vehicles service. Pag-IBIG Member Ka Ba? Be Wise! Use it now to own a home at !
Learn more by clicking this link about , where your new life begins. Allow us to help you find the home you dream for your family. And as a starter, tripping vehicle, viewing assistance and computation request is FREE and No Charge.
Back to Pag-ibig Houses
Pag-ibig Houses in Cavite▲
How to Buy▲
Step 1 – Contact us
Step 2 – Site visit
Step 3 – Reserve a Unit
Step 4 – Pay monthly DP/Equity
Step 5 – Personal appearance
Step 6 – Submit requirements
Step 7 – Loan process
Step 8 – Loan take-Out
Step 9 – House inspection
Step 10 – Move-in
Required Upon Reservation▲
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Valid ID / Job Contract
- Latest one (1) month payslip
- Valid ID
- Latest financial Statement
- 4 pcs. 1 x 1 ID picture
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Death Certificate (if widow / widower)
- Proof of Billing Address
- Certificate of Tenancy
- Valid ID of Landlord (if renting)
- 2 Valid ID (Government issued)
- Approved MSVS
- Special Power of Attorney
- Valid ID of Atty-in-fact
- Residence Certificate/ Cedula
- Postdated Checks (DP & Amortization)
HDMF or Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Program Courtesy by Pag-ibig.